Our delicious, nutritious and juicy poultry heart chunks can be served as a tasty snack or as the meat component in homemade raw meals. We advise that heart makes up no more than 5-10% of the total daily ration of food and is fed no more than 2-3 times per week. Bone free. Suitable for dogs fed a raw diet over 8-10 weeks of age. Pack size 1 kg.
Dogs love our deliciously tender and chewy poultry hearts, great for raw feeding beginners.
Poultry Heart Chunks are an ingredient or treat, not a complete meal. Add it to other ingredients to make balanced and nutritious raw meals at home.
Use cooked as training treats, feed as a tasty raw snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal. Bone free and an excellent alternative to beef.
We believe dogs deserve, real, raw food. That’s why since 1981, we’ve been committed to making high-quality, easy to feed raw food your dog will love.
Feed material for dogs. Read our Bones & Chews Guide for more information and safety tips about giving your dog bones, chunks and chews.
• Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
• Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
• Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
• Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
• Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews